girl: *is cute *
me : OHh mygod oh my god do that again
I miss my brother so much.
1-Maiko Katsuna and maiko Umechie in blue(Source)
5-Retired geiko Mameharu in blue and geiko Sakiko in green(Source)
6-Maiko Kiyono and maiko Fumino in background(Source)
8-Retired maiko Ayano(Source)
What made me smile, and what made the end of my week significantly better was how the kendo crew said they’d look out for me, after I told them what had happened. These guys have only known me for a couple weeks, and they’re so nice. So, so nice.
They walk me home, and make sure I’m safe. They just make me so happy.
It’s been a tough week.
I reported someone who has been harassing/stalking me for almost a year now and the whole process has been as stressful as fuck. There’s been so much I’ve had to deal with, like:
- His inappropriate, and intimidating behaviour.
- Reporting him, and being afraid he would retaliate.
- And then worrying they wouldn’t take me seriously.
- And then being taken seriously, but being told they would have to interview him, and get his side of the story, and not knowing at all how he’d react.
- The fact my door wasn’t locking properly for a while, so I had to call maintenance to fix that. And the paranoia each night double-checking it’s locked properly.
- The people closest to me not knowing how to react, and how hurt I felt when they decided to “give me space” ‘cos I’ve been so stressed out, when what I needed was to know people have my back. But it was all a misunderstanding, and I know they do love me.
- Not knowing who to turn to at a time like this. Feeling like every time I confide in someone, I’m just overreacting.
- But not all the people around me were like that. I have very, very good people looking out for me.
- All the interviews I’ve had to go through. Such interruptions to my life, when I’m already being disrupted by the initial situation.
- Being told by the manager “it’s impossible to conceal your identity; he’ll catch on even if we don’t tell him” and agreeing that there’s nothing much that can be done about that, but requesting they don’t purposely give out identifying information about me, like where I live, and the manager being like “But why? He probably already knows.” Like fucking thanks. That’s exactly what I needed to hear *sarcasm*.
- Being asked why it took me so long to report him. Basically, because he’s was being super shady and never did anything I could significantly prove was “stalking” until the past two weeks.
- Worrying again about him retaliating, because they didn’t immediately talk to him after I reported him.
But the good thing is the university has taken me seriously, and they informed me today, they’ve finally talked to him. Apparently he’s agreed to try and avoid me from now on. But I’m not sure if that’s words or for real.
They said they need to talk to me again, this week to talk some more… ugh.
messy hair and glasses
Yh I’m creeped out by how Ariana Grande is sexualised and also made to look like a child simultaneously. Whoever is marketing her needs to stop it.
wow, that was so shameless of me!! i am so happy xD
From Booklet of IU’s “Spring of a Twenty Year Old” (cr: Katsuo Suzuki)
after a very intense week which caused a lot of turbulence with my emotional state, things are finally peaceful again.
the things Korean men say in dramas is incredible.